[Forschungsseminar-BSV] [Fwd: Image processing course]

Jörg Lehmann mai00cgv at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Okt 1 16:57:28 MEZ 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Image processing course
Date: 	Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:35:31 +0200 (CEST)
From: 	Maribel Hernandez Rosales <maribel at bioinf.uni-leipzig.de>
To: 	all at bioinf.uni-leipzig.de
CC: 	hsanchez at correo.uaa.mx

Hi everybody!

We will have a mexican visitor, Hermilo Sanchez, from the 9th to the 11th
of October. He will be giving a course on his subject of research: Image
processing. He is proposing the following subjects:

October 9. Chain coding techniques for binary objects

October 10. Efficiency contour representation using strings from alphabets
of few symbols

October 11. Looking for pattern strings to improve storage efficiency

The proposal time for this talks would be from 10am to 12pm. Also, if you
are interested in a specific topic, please let me know, Hermilo is open to
change the program in case there are other topics of interest. It would be
good if we can think of applications of the image processing field to our
research, so do not hesitate in contacting Hermilo
(hsanchez at correo.uaa.mx) if you have any questions.

Please confirm your assistence in order to reserve a room depending on the
number of people. If you know somebody else interested in the lectures,
please let them know.

Tschuss!

Maribel