[NLP2RDF] [Corpora-List] Announcement: NLP Interchange Format (NIF) 1.0 Spec, Demo and Reference Implementation

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:41:24 CET 2011

John,

You make some good points. But I'm not quite sure what you mean by "expressing triples" -- is it the URIs that you have problems with? RDF also provides a foundation for OWL, which is increasingly used for ontologies in various domains. And the growth of the LOD cloud [1] suggests that there is a lot of mileage in the linking part of Linked Data.

Regards,

Ewan

[1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/