[NLP2RDF] [Corpora-List] Announcement: NLP Interchange Format (NIF)

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:07:16 CET 2011

Somewhat related issue:
Since UIMA is seeing an increasing use within NLP community (both
Information Extraction and others such as Question/Answering), I wonder why
another standard as opposed to an interface between the UIMA type system
and one of the many existing standards. In other words, is there some work
on representing the information we extract in a way more
computer-interpretable than RDBMS?

Sincerely,
Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, Ph.D.
sjonnalagadda.wordpress.com