[NLP2RDF] FW: [Corpora-List] Announcement: NLP Interchange Format(NIF)

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Fri Dec 9 19:12:51 CET 2011

Dear Siddhartha,

Could you please provide more detail about what
you need in the way of "more
computer-interpretable than RDBMS"?  I use the
RDBMS columns with unstructured text, analyze the
text in software, and populate new columns to
store the analyzed NLP information.  By
iteratively aggregating RDBMS columns, I am able
to process NLP quite well using the RDBMS
capabilities plus software functionality for
interpretation.

More information would be useful,

-Rich

Sincerely,