[NLP2RDF] NIF Roadmap 2012 and pointers and semantic annotation session at MLODE

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jul 4 10:25:56 CEST 2012

Just some short updates. I reposted a mail that gives a good overview of
NIF at the moment:
http://nlp2rdf.org/news/nif-roadmap-2012-and-pointers

Also there will be a Semantic Annotation session at the Multilingual
Linked Open Data for Enterprises (MLODE) http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode

Together with Steven Moran, I am chairing this conference. We are still
looking for ideas, participant, co-chairs, contributors, sponsors. It
would be really nice to meet some of you there. Please get back to me,
if you are interested. Especially, we are looking for somebody to chair
moderate the semantic annotation session.

(The workshop is quite new and still in planning phase, official
announcement is next week)

All the best,
Sebastian

--