[NLP2RDF] Usage of OLiA in NIF Re: 2 questions

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 19 14:49:04 CEST 2012

Ah ok, now I understand.
I added some documentation about OLiA in general to the Wiki to answer
part of your question:
http://wiki.nlp2rdf.org/index.php/OLiA

The rest is a simple rule:
for each rdf:type assigned to the OLiA individual, add that type to the
NIF URI.

Originial use case was, that it made SPARQL queries shorter, but it is
too difficult to implement.

All the best,
Sebastian