[NLP2RDF] http://nachhalt.sfb632.uni-potsdam.de down

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jun 18 12:15:03 CEST 2012

Hello Jan,
Christian Chiarcos is on this list and should get your email and
potentially fix the server.

Meanwhile, you can find the latest versions of OLiA here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/olia/

We are currently refactoring NIF to make it even simpler. The new NIF
output for Stanford will probably look like this (taken from the old
demo at:
http://nlp2rdf.lod2.eu/demo.php?text=President+Obama+on+Monday+will+call+for+a+new+minimum+tax+rate+for+individuals+making+more+than+%241+million+a+year.&action=merge&urirecipe=offset&prefix=http%3A%2F%2Fexample.org%2Ftest%23&service[]=http%3A%2F%2Fnlp2rdf.lod2.eu%2Fdemo%2FNIFStanfordCore&service[]=):

<> owl:imports <http://purl.org/olia/penn-link.rdf> .
<http://example.org/prefix#offset_46_53>
         rdf:type sso:Word, owl:Thing , str:StringInContext ;
        str:referenceContext <.....> ;
         sso:posTag "JJ" ;
         sso:lemma "minimum" ;
         str:anchorOf "minimum" ;
         sso:oliaLink <http://purl.org/olia/penn.owl#JJ> .

Note the differences:
- olia is imported now, not copied , because only some Use Cases need
copying it. So copying can still be done, if needed, but is not
mandatory any more.
- offset_46_53_******  might not have a human readable /plaintext part
any more, as most of the people couldn't see the need for it.

All the best,
Sebastian

old NIF for the same:
<http://example.org/prefix#offset_46_53_minimum> rdf:type sso:Phrase ,