[NLP2RDF] NIF 1.0 v NIF 2.0

hypertoaster hypertoaster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:30:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have used the NIF 1.0 demo to produce an ontology for a document, and I would like to do the same using NIF 2.0.

I have persevered with the documentation but, cannot understand if NIF 2.0 even attempts to produce a similar ontology document.

Can you advise me whether I can produce a document ontology in NIF 2.0?

I would be most interested to know if there are plans afoot, to implement NIF 2.0 and Stanford CoreNLP?  I would like to produce an ontology of a document that also holds a  dependency parse tree.

Regards,

Anthony Dandy..