[NLP2RDF] Reference cards for DataID and NIF corpus creation

Martin Brümmer bruemmer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Apr 15 12:28:40 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

for the LIDER project, we are supposed to supply a few reference cards,
2 page documentation material explaining our technology and best
practices. I made 2 of these cards, for DataID and for NIF.

Deadline is Friday, so if you would take a look and suggest what to add
and what to change, that would be nice:

DataID
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1z-U9MUSZ5wiTJowSOjlRPwFfQhnwMv3K8IbXUyT6ZIM/edit?usp=sharing

I'm not sure what to put in the first page bottom part. The explanation
of the generator there is very superfiscial. Any ideas?

NIF
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lblL1uHhZF_JmmmpcCqjkNOAms34wL5cM3-yALXctB0/edit?usp=sharing

Here I'm not sure what else to put on page 2 and how to explain the
general concepts on the bittom of page 2.

Thanks a lot!

regards,
Martin