[NLP2RDF] NIF Developer Workshop

ciro cbaron at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Feb 10 18:23:47 CET 2015

Prepare your developer skills for the upcoming NIF Developer Workshop.
We are delighted to inform you that the workshop will take place at
University of Leipzig at 24.02.2015.

# How to subscribe?
The participation is open to all. We have created a Google+ event
(https://plus.google.com/events/ce6h6ush86rqul8ov57448nqco0?authkey=CPyh4K7Kgf-XPQ)
in which you can subscribe.

# Workshop location.
You can check out the best ways to get in Leipzig at the Wikitravel
webpage (http://wikitravel.org/en/Leipzig). The University of Leipzig
address is:
Augustusplatz 10
Room TBA
04109 Leipzig

# What topics will be addressed?
NIF is a  have been used in several EU funded projects such as LIDER
(http://www.lider-project.eu) and FREME (http://www.freme-project.eu),
thus we are constantly improving NIF technology.

In the workshop some initial issues of our mailing list will be
addressed such as NIF reification and provenance, more specific:
- Define an “Annotation” resource that can be annotated with provenance
- Integrate NIF with the OpenAnnotation standard
- Reification and Named Graphs.

## Agenda and some materials
Our agenda can be found at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YrZmSB9S4MiJiuC9xMEI7wcUuD8FiUXuifwdraumD84/edit#heading=h.uoszjnt82ae

Slides about NIF provenance can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TIuUiBCC95j9T2ZwYX-r27-lxx-LIRrE9HJS22mJT9w/edit#slide=id.p

You can find out more issues that have been tracked in our mailing list:
http://lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/pipermail/nlp2rdf/2014-December/thread.html#210

For any organizational questions, please contact Majura
<koblenz at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>

We are looking forward to meet you in Leipzig.

All the best,
Ciro Baron Neto