[obml] [obml-2011] preliminary program available / registration & payment reminder

Frank Loebe frank.loebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Do Sep 22 17:47:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

as of today, the preliminary schedule for OBML 2011 is available from the
workshop website [1] or directly as PDF [2].

I would like to ask presenting authors to check that they can start their
talk as specified in [2]. Talks are scheduled for 20 minutes each, which
should include 3 minutes of time for questions.

If you haven't registered for the workshop yet, please feel invited to
(re-)consider participation in OBML 2011 and register according to the
respective section at the workshop website [1] until ** September 25 **
(this Sunday).

If you have registered already, I'd like to remind you of paying your
contribution towards expenses (30 EUR) via bank transfer as specified at the
website [1] until  ** September 30 ** (Friday next week), unless you haven't
already done so.

Those who registered very early, please note at [1] that the workshop
location has changed slightly within Berlin. OBML 2011 is now taking place
at the Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT, [3]) at
Campus "Virchow-Klinikum". Moreover, if you haven't specified your interest
in participating in the joint dinner on Oct 6 within your registration
email, I'd be grateful for a short notice by email (see CC).

Looking forward to an expectably very interesting workshop starting in two
weeks,
Frank Loebe

[1] English
    https://wiki.imise.uni-leipzig.de/Gruppen/OBML/Workshops/2011en