[obml] [Extern] Job opportunity: Doctoral researcher in the artificial intelligence group Jena (Germany)

Christian Knüpfer christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de
Di Mär 30 20:11:14 CEST 2021

Dear collegues,

we are looking for a doctoral researcher in symbolic AI. As part of the
research group MEPHisto (Digital Models, Explanations and Processes in
the Historical Siences, https://mephisto.uni-jena.de/) at the Friedrich
Schiller University Jena our focus is on ontologies and knowledge
representation for the Digital Humanities.

You can find details of the advertisement (in German) under the
following link:

https://ogy.de/cjyq .

Best,
Christian Knüpfer.