[OpenWalnut-Dev] New Properties

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 11 17:55:48 CET 2010

Hi List

As some of you might know, I've did a lot of work implementing a new class that
should replace WProperty and WProperites. It will have several implications:

  1. Your modules and your properties need to be adopted too
  2. Sorting of datasets (texture display order on surfaces) does not work right now
  3. the Navigation Slice Slider in the sagithal, coronal and axial dock views
and the Toolbar Buttons for showing/hiding the slices will not work anymore

If you rely on either No. 2 or 3 you should consider not updating as long as
those features won't work. I will mail on this list when I made them work again.

For point 1, there is only one thing to say: update your modules. Your old
properties will work but do not get displayed in the GUI. Nevertheless, it won't
be much work. The new properties are more like variables. A small tutorial on
how to use them will be available in the WIKI soon.

If no one has reasonable veto against pushing my changes to the main branch I
will do so on Friday, ~ 12 o'clock.

Greetings
Sebastian

--