[OpenWalnut-Dev] Fiber Datasets

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at cbs.mpg.de
Tue Jun 15 14:03:31 CEST 2010

Hi there,
I have removed the automatic rotation of fiber data setw during loading. This rotation was only focused on our standard data set and was not feasible for others. Please replace your mr188_fibers by the new one. For people at BSV: you can get it at /dargb/bv_data/Medical/MPI-CBS/mr188/mr188_fibers.fib . All others can get it from me or any BSV guy.

Future data sets can be transformed by the "Fiber Transform" module that will be available in full strength soon. If you need this module you have to append it to the whiteList in your walnut.cfg, as it is not a standard module.

> whiteList =".......,Fiber Display"

See you,
Alex