[OpenWalnut-Dev] Failing Unittests

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Apr 18 09:28:09 CEST 2011

As a good book once proposed not to live with broken windows I looked at our broken unittests which I knew there was one breaking
all the time, due to numerical issues.

Ok, but when I looked into the shell, just for the sake of completeness I was surprised that also other unittests begun to fail,
and I said, fuck fuck fuck: THAT'S WHY NOT TO LIVE WITH BROKEN WINDOWS! But the consequence is to fix it NOW, and I am not able to
do so. If you are able to do that it would be very cool so other bugs may not creep in.

All I can say to the eigen3 exceptions is, that it don't occur on my system with a fresh checkout, so debugging on berkeley is
probably required. And the exception points to a wrong website, it probably intended this one instead:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/TopicUnalignedArrayAssert.html

cu
math

--