[OpenWalnut-Dev] Failing Unittests

Mathias Goldau Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Mon Apr 18 11:28:09 CEST 2011

Am 18.04.2011 11:07, Alexander Wiebel wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have to note a failing unittest that only occurs on my new openSuSE 11.4 which has a gcc 4.5.1 20101208 [gcc-4_5-branch revision
> 167585]. See  messages at the end of the mail. The same test does not fail on Ubuntu with gcc4.4.3.
>
> It does not seem something internal that is wrong, but something with the test file
> dataHandler/fixtures/vector_unsigned_char.nii.gz in conjunction with the NIfTI library. Even nifti_tool tells me that the file is
> corrupted on openSuSE but not on my Ubuntu.
>
> The same occurs for ...../fixtures/scalar_signed_short.nii.gz.
>
> All other files seem OK.
>
> Does anyone have them same problems?

At least I can confirm that nifti_tool and unittest are working on my ubuntu too., strange, very strange.

You could try to install gcc 4.4.3 beside the 4.5.1 (this is very easy with the package manager), then you specify before running
cmake the first time: "CXX=g++-4.3 CC=gcc-4.3 cmake ../../src" or something similar.

Can you check, just for paranoid reasons, that this also occurs on a checkout before the eigen3 migration did start?

math

--
Institut für Informatik
Universität Leipzig