[OpenWalnut-Dev] My Own dataHandler

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Aug 9 15:10:19 CEST 2011

Hi

Yes your code will be compatible. API has not changed. Only the position of the IO classes has moved.

To your question in the IRC channel:

Yes OSG and OW can be used with stereo rendering. You can test this using the environment variables listed here: http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/UserGuides/StereoSettings.
The QUAD_BUFFER version should not yet work completely. We already made it work and are working on providing a comfortable GUI based setup for stereo rendering.

Bye
Sebastian