[OpenWalnut-Dev] Contakt to NeuroDebian

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Feb 16 12:53:20 CET 2011

Hi Mathias

I would like to manage the debian package. I always was interested how this works. This is my chance now. What really would be nice is to build another rpm package for all those distributions using this. This would ease binary distribution of openwalnut tremendously. Maybe this would be interesting for you Mathias?

If we provide packages for all dpkg and rpm based distributions and a Windows binary (would be the best to compile with mingw) a well as a Mac package, we will have no further problems a la "hey it does not compile on my machine" or "hey the TGZ binary does not start due to several linker errors" ...

Bye