[OpenWalnut-Dev] Data for testing OpenWalnut

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at zib.de
Tue Jul 5 20:23:30 CEST 2011

Hi guys,
in the last weeks I was searching (several times) for datasets that I
could use to test certain modules . Finding such datasets is not hard
for most modules. Some, however, need very special data (e.g. EEG data
in CNT format). With this experience in mind I would like to establish
one single place where we have data that enables us to test every module
in our source tree. For this purpose I created the following directory:

/dargb/bv_data/OpenWalnut/Test_data_for_modules

It already has the following sub-directories that contain data for the
modules their names indicate:

clusterDisplay/  eegView/  fiberDisplay/  marchingCubes/  readMesh/
triangleMeshRenderer/

There is also a README file which contains important information like
permissions to give the data to people outside the BSV group.

Please help to populate this test data repository. Data provided in the
repository should, if possible, be freely redistributable. If only
non-free data is available, we need it for testing nevertheless. In this
case the tests for certain modules can only be performed by BSV members.
However, this is better than no simple possibility to test.

Cheers,
Alex