[OpenWalnut-Dev] Announcing server migration

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 7 13:14:08 CEST 2011

Hi list,

as our new server is now ready, we will migrate from berkeley. So pack your
bags and MOVE :). In the promised land, a real GPU (NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800), 16
cores, 32 GB RAM and a lot more is waiting for us!

DEADLINE: Migration is scheduled for the 18th of July (Monday). If you need
more time just tell me at least 4 days before. Please check-in all your
belongings until 17th of July and do not commit on the 18th until you receive
an Email with the new location.

Migrating your local checkouts is very easy and I will assist you if you need,
its just a one-liner...

Trac and other stuff will be unavailable for some days and it will depend on
how many volunteers we will have for wiki migration and stuff.

Cheers, math

--
Institut für Informatik
Universität Leipzig