[OpenWalnut-Dev] Configuration Files

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jun 10 18:04:17 CEST 2011

Hi List

For your information:

I made several changes to our configuration management. Core is now completely without preferences! Which is nice. The Gui provides the settings we had earlier (only in walnut.cfg) directly as menu-options. They get managed by QSettings now. Next step is to remove the white and black list from the walnut.cfg and putting them into the GUI. This will make the walnut.cfg obsolete and eases setting handling tremendously. Have a look at WSettingAction and WSettingMenu which implement the QT command pattern (QAction and QMenu) and automatically handle the settings-file. The user can change settings directly in the GUI now.

Bye
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum