[OpenWalnut-Dev] Create own OW module

Frank templist2011 at web.de
Tue Jun 14 14:37:25 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

that was the problem, thx for tip to look in header. Now it compile.

But I still do not understand, how to make my plugin available in the
programm. If I load some differnt image types like vector and scalar
images is see in module toolbar different moduls to use, but not my.
Is this a connector problem or a propertie.

Regards, Frank.