[OpenWalnut-Dev] [OWci] r4711: [ADD] - now copying and optional linking of shader...

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at zib.de
Wed May 25 14:15:35 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian
> See tools/cmake/BuilDUtils.cmake:170 -- linking is done using the "cmake -E" command. Type this in your windows console and check whether "create_symlink" is listed. According to the Cmake Doc, it should be.

Actually, the documentation says it should be there but the console
gives me the following:

C:\Users\wiebel>cmake -E
CMake Error: cmake version 2.8.4
Usage: cmake -E [command] [arguments ...]
Available commands:
   chdir dir cmd [args]...   - run command in a given directory
   rename oldname newname    - rename a file or directory (on one volume)
   copy file destination     - copy file to destination (either file or directory
)
   copy_if_different in-file out-file  - copy file if input has changed
   copy_directory source destination   - copy directory 'source' content to direc
tory 'destination'
   compare_files file1 file2 - check if file1 is same as file2
   echo [string]...          - displays arguments as text
   echo_append [string]...   - displays arguments as text but no new line
   environment               - display the current environment
   make_directory dir        - create a directory
   md5sum file1 [...]        - compute md5sum of files
   remove_directory dir      - remove a directory and its contents
   remove [-f] file1 file2 ... - remove the file(s), use -f to force it
   tar [cxt][vfz][cvfj] file.tar file/dir1 file/dir2 ... - create a tar archive
   time command [args] ...   - run command and return elapsed time
   touch file                - touch a file.
   touch_nocreate file       - touch a file but do not create it.
   build build_dir           - build the project in build_dir.
   write_regv key value      - write registry value
   delete_regv key           - delete registry value
   comspec                   - on windows 9x use this for RunCommand

Interestingly it is missing here.

I was not able to test if it works yet. I will let you know more soon.

Alex