[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut 1.2.5 is there!

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Sep 22 16:14:14 CEST 2011

Hi List

The new OpenWalnut 1.2.5 is out! We put a lot of work and time into several behind-the-scene features, making the live of module-developers even easier. OpenWalnut 1.2.5 also contains a lot of bug fixes, speed-improvements and user-features. We refurbished our complete website, updated and added a lot of documentation and opened our bug tracking system to the public. Now, it is even easier to report bugs and to contribute code to OpenWalnut.

An additional, awesome feature are the OpenWalnut Debian Packages. They are provided by the NeuroDebian project (http://neuro.debian.net). They will be available in the next days. Stay tuned and check them out.

For more information, download and install instructions, have a look at http://www.openwalnut.org.

Have a lot of fun with OpenWalnut and enjoy the remaining week.
Sebastian & The OpenWalnut Team

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum
Universität Leipzig