[OpenWalnut-Dev] abort: outstanding uncommitted changes

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 5 10:54:52 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have not really investigated the problem, but as far as I know you use
"git stash"in the git world to do this. It seems to be, thatthe
mercurial extension "shelve" is the git equivalent.
http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ShelveExtension

In my opinion, all solutions using copy, change directories etc. are
unhandy. Today, amodern VCS should do all the stuff for me.

Bye
Christof

--
HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology

fon:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
mail: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de