[OpenWalnut-Dev] OpenWalnut-Weekend

Stefan Philips philips at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 6 13:50:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm still not 100% sure about many preferred dates in the doodle. I
didn't want to push the voting to an appointment, which I finally can't
visit. I would appreciate to be considered as a participant, till there
is a reason (booking something or similiar stuff) that makes a final
decision necessary.

Best regards,

Stefan