[OpenWalnut-Dev] Biosig and Unbuntu 11.10 (Issue #103)

Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de Mathias.Goldau at nf.mpg.de
Wed Mar 28 13:44:43 CEST 2012

Still exists.

Von meinem Androidgerät gesendet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Eichelbaum <eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
To: Liste OpenWalnut-Dev <openwalnut-dev at lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Sent: Mi., 28 Mär 2012 11:36
Subject: [OpenWalnut-Dev] Biosig and Unbuntu 11.10 (Issue #103)

Hi List

As you might have seen, issue #103 (http://www.openwalnut.org/issues/103) shows that we have a linker problem in the unit test ow WReaderEEGASCII on Ubuntu 11.10. If you have an Ubuntu 11.10, can you please check this and report back? I am not very sure whether everyone has this problem or if it even is solved now.

How to check:

* Enable unit tests:
  * ensure you have libbiosig-dev installed on your Ubuntu
  * ensure you have cxxtest installed (is it available as package? On Debian it is ;-) )
  * in your build directory, issue cmake -DOW_USE_TESTS=ON
* make:
-> is there an linker error in unittest_WReaderEEGASCII?

Important: Please double-check that you have installed the libbiosig-dev from the Ubuntu repositories.

Please report back. Your help is very appreciated!

Greetings
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum