[OpenWalnut-Dev] removing max xonstraint and detecting left click

David Moreno-Dominguez moreno at cbs.mpg.de
Thu Nov 1 08:33:04 CET 2012

Hello, I am working on a walnut module and I have a couple of questions you might be able to solve.

Firstly it is about the setting and resetting maximum/minimum constraints for int properties
Basically I find myself unable to override a previously max already set before.
I have tried using

    m_propSample->setMax( a );
    m_propSample->removeConstraint( PC_MAX );
    m_propSample->setMax( b );

but it still keeps the a limit, unless b is even more restrictive.
Is there anyway around this?
I would like to be able to change dynamically the maximum value allowed for my property.

My second question refers to capturing the signal of a mouse click.
I am using the following piece of code written by a colleague

boost::signals2::connection con = WKernel::getRunningKernel()->getGraphicsEngine()->getViewer()->getPickHandler()->getPickSignal()->
            connect( boost::bind( &WMHierchClustDisplay::dendrogramClick, this, _1 ) );

However, it seems this only calls to the "dendrogramClick" function when a right mouse button is pressed, and I do not know the reason why.
Any way to also capture the left click?

Thanks in advance for your help

David Moreno-Dominguez
PhD Student
Research group "Cortical Networks and Cognitive Functions"
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Stephanstraße 1A, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 9940-2625
Email: moreno at cbs.mpg.de
http://www.cbs.mpg.de/~moreno