[OpenWalnut-Dev] abort: outstanding uncommitted changes

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Nov 20 10:58:33 CET 2012

Dear nuts,

as we all know uncommited changes in the wrong branch are a pain to resolve.
Those three lines will help you and they work:

hg diff --git > ~/saved-work.patch
hg update --clean desiredbranch
hg import --no-commit ~/saved-work.patch

of course you may write some small custom scripts if you need.

HTH,
math

--
Universität Leipzig