[OpenWalnut-Dev] Toolbox

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Apr 11 13:51:27 CEST 2013

They are not mandatory, if you delete them, compilation will still
succeed unless they contain important files you need for execution. See
SETUP_GLOBAL_RESOURCES and SETUP_RESOURCES_GENERIC CMake functions in
OpenWalnutUtils.cmake for further details.

HTH, math

--
Universität Leipzig
Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik