[OpenWalnut-Dev] Display results from module output

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Feb 19 16:15:12 CET 2013

Well then what is the expected behaviour? As the behaviour you describe is intended. You will not see fibers if you do not attach a fiber display to the module. OpeWalnut does only add display modules automatically when loading the data from files using our data module. If you want to display your data, you'll need attach a module, or embedd your data module and a display module in a WModuleContainer. See the distanceMapIsosurface module on how this can be done.

Hopefully this helps?

Bye
Sebastian