[OpenWalnut-Dev] IDE?

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue May 7 17:32:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

the LaBP-Team is developing with Eclipse CDT. Debugging OpenWalnut with
Eclipse (GUI over gdb) is working well.
On the following link you can find a short debugging overview related to
OpenWalnut:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18433193/ow_debugging.pdf

Greez,
Christof

--
Christof Pieloth, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Laboratory for Biosignal Processing (LaBP)
Eilenburger Str. 13
04317 Leipzig

tel:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
email: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de
web: www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de