[OpenWalnut-Dev] boost::shared_mutex::state_data::assert_locked() const: Assertion `exclusive' failed.

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Mon Sep 9 14:07:36 CEST 2013

Dear fellow OpenWalnut-developers,
today I updated my OpenWalnut from the repository (after quite some time).

A complete new recompile starts up fine. However, when I try to select,
i.e. start, a module I get the following (with OW terminating).

*INFO    [ModuleContainer (KernelRootContainer)] Adding module "Read
Mesh" to container.
*INFO    [ModuleContainer (KernelRootContainer)] Associated module "Read
Mesh" with container.
openwalnut-qt4: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/shared_mutex.hpp:51:
void boost::shared_mutex::state_data::assert_locked() const: Assertion
`exclusive' failed.
Aborted

Did anyone experience this before? I will file a new issue with more
details if not.

Best regards,
Alex