[OpenWalnut-Dev] Stylecheck questions to LiDARToolbox

Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Aug 1 11:53:06 CEST 2014

Hi Andreas,

the thing with the missing indentation warning is because of comments
are ignored (even their indentation). We need to fix this either in our
script or look if there is a newer version available. I will make a ticket.

Regarding your problems not beeing able to build "make doc" I recommend
to create a "doc" directory with corresponding subdirectories and config
files (see MyOpenWalnutToolbox) in your toolbox.

HTH,
Mathias

--
Universität Leipzig