[OpenWalnut-Dev] Christof's Answer Debugging with Eclipse CDT and OpeWalnut toolboxes

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Tue Feb 18 19:27:28 CET 2014

Here is Christof's answer:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [OpenWalnut-Dev] Debugging with Eclipse CDT and OpeWalnut
toolboxes
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:28:48 +0000
From: Christof
To: wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de <wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de>

Hello Alex,

the previous described solution works for external development, too! I
am developing the NA-Online toolbox in the "out-of-source" way:

1. Just create a Debug Configuration in Eclipse for your toolbox.
2. Define the path "C/C++ Application", which points to your
openwalnut-qt4 binary.
3. Configure your OpenWalnut to load your toolbox.
4. Compile your toolbox with debug settings.
4. Debug it with the created Debug Configuration in Eclipse.

Greez,
Christof