[OpenWalnut-Dev] Followup API: Renaming WScriptGUI to WScriptUI

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Wed Jan 29 17:45:32 CET 2014

Hi fellow developers and OpenWalnut users,
we are changing the API a little bit to adjust some names to what the
classes actually represent. In particular, we are changing some names
from GUI (graphical user interface) to UI (user interface) where no
graphics stuff is involved.

I announced the first step some days ago. Here is the description of the
final step:

(1) renamed WScriptGUI class and corresponding files to WScriptUI
(2) renamed "scriptgui" directory to "scriptUI"
(3) removed the not neededsubdirectory "scriptgui/gui". The files it
contained are now in "scriptUI" directory.

If you use, include or derive from any of these in your will have to
adapt your code:
- change includes referring to "WScriptGUI.*" files to the new filename
s "WScriptUI.*"
- change includes referring to "scriptgui" directory to the new
directory name "scriptUI"
- change includes referring to "scriptgui/gui" directory to the new
directory name "scriptUI" (yes, this is intentionally without the
subdirectory name)
- change all inheritance referring to "WScriptGUI" to the new "WScriptUI"
- appropriately adapt the _type_ and _name_ of all variables holding
references to the old "WScriptGUI" into the new counterpart

This should be enough.

If you have any questions or problems regarding this API change please
do not hesitate to contact me or the dev-list.

Cheers
Alex