[OpenWalnut-Dev] Switch for immediate update

Alexander Wiebel wiebel_openwalnut at dergrosse.de
Sat Jun 21 10:20:20 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
I was wondering if we should introduce some "button" for each module to
activate immediate update or update by pressing a button. I would place
such a button in the upper right corner of the module's representation
in the graph (opposite to the show/hide button).

The idea is that in some modules I want immediate (after changing some
parameter) updates in some cases and user initiated updates (by pressing
a button) in other cases.

If we opt for such a button one would also introduce an obligatory
button "update now" in the settings panel of each module.

Do you get my idea and the reasons behind bringing it up? If not please
let me know where I need to be more specific.

Any comments?

Cheers
Alex