[OpenWalnut-Dev] Little bit confused about so many modules listed I don't need

Andreas Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf at vclabor.awmw.org
Tue Jun 24 00:05:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

during developing for OpenWalnut for about one year. Having the list of
modules I don't like the size of the list of modules is very long. In
the module summary press right mouse button and add module I see so many
modules that I've never needed and make at least a little bit hard to
concentrate on modules I really need. In "Menu Settings, Configure
Modules" you can only alter the behaviour of the toolbox version of the
module selection and "Add and connect". I wonder whether it could be a
good idea to add a checkbox to the "Menu Settings, Configure Modules"
section that also applies that selection also for "Module summary, Right
Click, Add New Module". On my laptop woth a full hd display it only
uncomfortable to concentrate on the daily required modules. People with
a 1360x768 or 1280x800 screen (also not quire seldom) could be quite
confused. Yes and our module count also grows by the time.

Regards,
Andreas