[OpenWalnut-Dev] about pushing module to main branch

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Nov 14 14:56:27 CET 2014

Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply. I am currently quite busy preparing my PhD talk. I forward your mail to the mailing list. Stefan Philips is currently working with the Dendrogam module. Maybe he experienced similar issues and can help ...

Additional notes:

* you can configure the views using the little cog just left of the close button of each view to disable the logo
* you can have a look at src/modules/template/WMTemplateUI.cpp if you are interested in using separate views

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum