[OpenWalnut-Dev] boost program_options linker error

Stefan Philips philips at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Sep 9 16:03:42 CEST 2015

Hi list,

Debian: clang version Konsole output 3.5.2-2, boost 1.58

I have the same problem. I tracked the problem down to the signature of
boost::program_options::arg.

Call Konsole output
mcview /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_program_options.so
(should be a sym-link to Konsole output libboost_program_options.so.1.58.0)

and you see the signature is boost::program_options::arg[abi::cxx11].

So it seems related to the different stdlibc++ variants of clang and
gcc. (Boost should be compiled with gcc).

Bye,

Stefan