[OpenWalnut-Dev] Moved from mercurial to git as revision control system

openwalnut_ooPhiav2ieNg at nemtics.com openwalnut_ooPhiav2ieNg at nemtics.com
Wed Jun 28 21:00:00 CEST 2017

Hi there. Thank you very much. This is a step forward!

For your information: working on changing the automatic WVersion.h generation using GIT and a proper .gitignore.

Cheers
Sebastian