[OpenWalnut-Dev] invert function in WMatrixFixed.h

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at HS-Worms.DE
Wed Mar 1 01:17:33 CET 2017

Hi all OpenWalnut developers,
I am experiencing problems compiling the test "testMatrixInverse" for
"WMatrixFixed". I get errors with a static_cast of template types from
the Eigen library in the invert function of WMatrixFixed.h.

Two questions:

- Is anyone is experiencing similar problems?

- Is anyone using this "invert" function in some private module?
-- You can get a hint using the following command: grep -r "invert(" *"
-- In the main repo it seems only to be used in the test.
-- When I remove it and its test everything works fine
-- ... if no one uses it I would remove it for now

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Alex