[OpenWalnut-Dev] invert function in WMatrixFixed.h

Alexander Wiebel wiebel at HS-Worms.DE
Wed Mar 1 10:28:27 CET 2017

Hi Mathias, hi list,
thanks for the hint. "ow-modules" was out of my view.

When I try to compile the mentioned toolbox I get the same compilation
errors as with the mentioned unit test. Is this only a problem of my
compiler or my Eigen library?

Is anyone else experiencing the *same* problems?

Cheers
Alex