[OpenWalnut-Dev] New Ticket System

Dr. Mathias Goldau math at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 9 08:07:40 CEST 2017

OW users and developers:

while we are moving our repository, we also decided to move our ticket
system into a GitLab instance accessible sofar at:
fantom.informatik.uni-leipzig.de. We will allow public registration
again as soon as possible. Also the domain-name
(fantom.informatik.uni-leipzig.de) will change soon (e.g.
bsvgitlab.informatik.uni-leipzig.de). Also wiki-content will be migrated
there. So please do not file new tickets, updates or wiki pages into old
ticket-wiki system (redmine.openwalnut.org).

At this time, we want to say sorry as you may have received hundreds of
old ticket related emails. This was due to ticket migration and
automatic project notification and those emails can be safely discarded.

best,
Mathias

--
Dr. Mathias Goldau