[OpenWalnut] Could NOT find osg on Ubuntu 10.10

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Dec 27 17:05:26 CET 2010

Hi Stephan

* Can you please check which version of OpenSceneGraph is installed on your machine?
* Which version of CMake is installed?

You can also try to set the OSG_ROOT or OSG_DIR environment variable to the proper path and try again. This points Cmake to the location of the OSG libs and include files.

Bye and have fun
Sebastian