[OpenWalnut] Could NOT find osg on Ubuntu 10.10

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Dec 28 11:27:20 CET 2010

Hi

I am glad that it compiles (besides the teem stuff) :-). Well, for using the nice teem glyphs, you'll need a teem version > 1.10. As you wrote, you are using 1.10. But it does not cost any effort (besides some time, but some coffee might help here) to build a new fresh SVN checkout: http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~schultz/sphinx/getting-started.html

Use ccmake when building teem to configure "experimental" features. This creates elf.h. The above URL tells you how to build teem. Our CMake Script searches for it in /usr/local and /opt/teem. So you should install your own teem to /opt/teem which also prohibits conflicts with your systems teem package.

I hope this somehow helps. If not, mail again :-)

Bye
Sebastian