[OpenWalnut] OpenWalnut 1.3.0 Release Candidate 1 is out!

Sebastian Eichelbaum eichelbaum at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Sat Jul 21 22:16:03 CEST 2012

We now have released the first candidate version of OpenWalnut 1.3.0. We made a lot of improvements and fixed nearly 120 issues. You can download the sources, Windows binaries, and Linux binaries in our Downloads section. The new features include a graphical module graph editor, transfer function editor, and much more. For a complete list of features and fixed bugs, have a look at our 1.3 Roadmap at http://www.openwalnut.org/versions/1.

Grab the newest sources or binaries here: http://www.openwalnut.org/projects/openwalnut/wiki/Downloads

Enjoy this all new release of OpenWalnut and do not hesitate to report bugs.

-- Your OpenWalnut Team --

--
Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Eichelbaum
Universität Leipzig