[OpenWalnut] NA-Online: A Toolbox for Online EEG/MEG Data Processing and Source Imaging

Christof Pieloth pieloth at labp.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri Jan 9 11:49:05 CET 2015

Hello OpenWalnut users and researchers,

since 2012, the Laboratory for Biosignal Processing is working on an
EEG/MEG online toolbox called /NA-Online/:
NA-Online stands for Neuronal Activity Online and includes:

- online processing & visualization,
- online parameterizazion, and
- online monitoring.

The toolbox extends *OpenWalnut* by modules for real-time pre-processing
and analysis of EEG/MEG signals, e.g.

- data acquisition: clients for /FieldTrip Buffer/ and /MNE Real-time
Server/, FIFF support
- pre-processing: FIR filter, epoch separation/averaging
- analysis: source imaging

The current development is in beta status and requires OpenWalnut 1.4
(in progess). We are open for any kind of comments,
collaboration and welcome any help.
Like OpenWalnut, the NA-Online toolbox is OpenSource (LGPL) and is
hosted on Bitbucket:
_https://bitbucket.org/labp/na-online_ow-toolbox_
_http://www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de/de/forschung/real-time-meg_

Finally, we want to acknowledge our partners:
- the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences,
- and the OpenWalnut team, especially Sebastian for considering our
requests.

Best Regards,
Christof Pieloth

--
Christof Pieloth, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

HTWK Leipzig, University of Applied Sciences
Laboratory for Biosignal Processing (LaBP)
Eilenburger Str. 13
04317 Leipzig

tel:  +49 (0) 341 3076 3133
fax:  +49 (0) 341 3076 853133
email: pieloth 'at' labp.htwk-leipzig.de
web: www.labp.htwk-leipzig.de