[ORGA-SEMANTiCS-2020-EU] Semantics call (postponement and limited virtualization)

Harshvardhan J. Pandit harshvardhan.pandit at adaptcentre.ie
Tue Mar 31 17:30:48 CEST 2020

Hi Victor, everyone.

I could not attend the call but wanted to raise two issues:
1. It be helpful to make an announcement on all communication channels
that SEMANTiCS is no longer going to take place this year - this is for
people who are preparing papers for the April CFP.
2. Possibly an email to reviewers (via easychair?) informing of the same

Regards,
Harsh