[Qrowd] QROWD Budget V0.4

Jens Lehmann lehmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Di Apr 8 17:38:00 CEST 2014

Am 08.04.2014 14:48, schrieb Martin Kaltenböck:
> Hi Thomas
>
> many thanks for this - looks good at a very first look - only issue I
> would like to raise immediately
> from the start is that the travel budget seems much too small out of my
> opinion - in a 3 years
> project at least you have to think about: 3 review meetings (1-2 persons
> each to Lux), 5-6 plenaries
> (2-3 people for 2-3 days each meeting) and then some travel to events et
> al - with a calcu of
> ~ 500,- / travel / person = 10k min.
>
> I would hereby suggest to at least double the travel budget to ~ 13-15k
> / partner, if ok for the group?!

Review meetings and plenaries could be combined once per year, but we
would still have at least 7 meetings throughout the project and 500 Euro
per travel is optimistic, so I agree to double it (I just checked
another project of similar size - travel costs were 20k per partner there).

Kind regards,

Jens

--
Dr. Jens Lehmann
Head of AKSW group, University of Leipzig